Sat, Apr 15|
Cultural Agility Workshop
Join us as we explore culture, our lenses, and how to live with greater understanding and deeper connection in an intercultural world.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Minneapolis, 5501 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
About The Event
After registering, you will receive an email that includes instructions for 2 assessments that will be crucial for the workshop.
Please complete these assessments by 2/27/23. There’s a need to talk about diversity.
But how? Diversity describes something more than just our exterior.
But what? Is there a healthy place to start the conversation? We believe there is! Let’s start at a place we all experience a sense of home.
That place is Culture.
• Learn what culture is, how to see it, and how it motivates us.
• Develop capacities to calibrate how we see, interpret, and respond to the world around us.
• Enhance our appreciation for different perspectives on the same matters.
• Enhance our ability to adjust to different situations more rapidly and effectively.
• Gain perspectives that reduce misunderstanding and tension.
• Leverage cultural agility to amplify collaboration on our teams.
*Lunch and refreshments included